Thursday 1 April 2021

Feather Horned Beetle from Australia

Subject:  Feather Horned Beetle
Date: 03/29/2021
Time: 10:39 PM EDT
Geographic location of the bug:  Toowoomba QLD 4350
Your letter to the bugman:  Hi,
I found this little guy on a friend’s driveway after returning from a walk this morning. He intrigued me,so I gently collected him in a jar and brought him home. Firstly we did a ‘photo shoot’, then I released him into my garden, then with the help of my daughter who I was telling about the bug over the phone, we dug up some information on this amazing insect, hence leading me to your website.
Thought you might like to see him, seeing they aren’t overly common.
How you want your letter signed:  Cindy

Feather Horned Beetle

Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for submitting your awesome images of a Feather Horned Beetle to What’s That Bug?  We love posting beautiful images of amazing insects from around the world and we love educating the curious public about those “bugs”.  Daniel has been on hiatus for quite some time, and he is really excited to return to posting regularly to WTB?

Feather Horned Beetle

The post Feather Horned Beetle from Australia appeared first on What's That Bug?.



No comments:

Post a Comment